Civil Services Prelims in 75 days
- Limited seats- Only 100 students intake.
- Selection- Open prelims entrance test for selection.
- Scholarship for the top 10% performers.
- Faculty- Mentored by teachers who have cleared UPSC Prelims and Mains consistently in last 3-4 attempts.
- Whole syllabus coverage through classroom program.
- 2.5-3 hrs classroom lectures for 4 days a week.
- Current affairs class once a week to cover important news of the whole week.
- Guest lectures from UPSC rank holders.
- Performance evaluation through 8 sectional tests and 10 full-length tests.
- Discussion after the test to clear doubts.
“How to make notes from Newspaper?” from The Hindu – 3 hrs which would cover the whole week news from Newspaper, PIB, etc.
Monthly magazine from class notes.
Sunday- 1 sectional test every Sunday and discussion.
Class duration- 3 hrs; Test duration- 2hrs; Same day discussion- 3 hrs on the test paper with previous year UPSC paper included.