- Every week solve at least 1 Prelims test series.
- Please give full 2 hrs to solve the Prelims test. Plus make sure that you are sitting in an exam like environment.
- Even after completing the test early, make multiple revision to identify your weak areas.
- Never ever neglect the static portions and give equal importance to static and current portions.
- Develop your own strategy in the test series. Don’t use real exam condition to test a new strategy.
- Mark all the questions which are doubtful and wrong.
- Read the test synopsis and note down the important points from the synopsis for the revision.
- Refer the standard textbook for each topic and read the chapter from which questions are asked.
- Follow the daily current affairs update and prepare a separate notebook to revise.
- Revise all the notes on monthly basis and increase the frequency of revision in the end
. Solvethe previous year UPSC exam paper to understand the language and pattern of the questions.
- Before 1 month of the exam, stop reading new things except for current affairs.
- Revise every concept two-three times before the exam.
- Get your sleeping cycle back to normal.
- Revision, self-belief and good sleep will help you to excel in Prelims.
GS Prelims Scholarship Test Solution